Nicole C. Hamilton
EMPLOYMENT LAW, FAMILY LAW AND GENERAL CIVIL LITIGATION
Tel: (250) 385-4311
Email: [email protected]
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Administrative Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2012
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business) with Distinction, University of Victoria, 2005
Nicole Hamilton is an associate at Waddell Raponi LLP.
She practices in the areas of general civil litigation, employment law, family law and administrative law – including experience with Residential Tenancy matters and Human Rights Tribunal matters. Nicole received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alberta in 2012, which included one year spent studying law at the University of Victoria, and was called to the bar on May 30, 2013. Nicole grew up on Vancouver Island and she enjoys running, photography and traveling in her spare time.
- Board Chair – Saanich Volunteer Services Society
- Past Member – Canadian Bar Association Women Lawyers Forum
- Law Society of British Columbia